With the increased use of chemical fertilizers nowadays, soil is becoming infertile, forcing many farmers to further increase their use of chemical fertilizers and costs. In order to eliminate future risks and even higher costs, Anfisco has designed several organic formulations aimed to improve soil fertility, produce quality and yield. Organic farming has several advantages and, above all, it ensures that the soil is healthy, and the plants are beautiful and look natural.
• Very effective bio-stimulant rich in amino acids, organic additives, and microelements.
• Amino acid quickly restores the synthesis of enzymes and proteins that stimulate the process of photosynthesis and plant nutrition.
• Improves absorption of nutrients by roots and activates root development.
• Increases the resistance to stress conditions (cold, hail, drought, chemical burns, etc.).
• Improves the taste, colour, texture, and prolongs shelf life.
Packing: 20 l
|Cereals||Spray 1-2 times from the beginning of tillering until the end of stem elongation||2-3|
|Oilseed rape||Spray 1-2 times when the plants have 4-6 leaves||2-3|
|Sugar beet||Spray 1-2 times when the plants have 4-8 leaves||2-3|
|Potatoes||2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage||2-3|
|Corn||Spray 1-2 times when the plants have 2-10 leaves||2-3|
|Legumes||2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage||2-3|
|Strawberry||2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage||2-3|
|Fruit trees and shrubs||2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage||2-3|
|Vegetables||2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage||2-3|
• Increases nutrient content in the soil, soil fertility and water-holding capacity.
• Stimulates soil microorganisms and increases the process of natural decay of organic matter.
• Improves root development for better absorption of fertilizers.
• Improves germination and seed viability.
• Helps reduce stress from the effects of heavy metals and toxic chemicals in the soil.
• Improves soil pH.
Packing: 20 l
|Nurseries||0,5-1 L per 1000 L of water|